Attendance is not optional. This class meets twice a week, therefore you are only allowed two absences. Your final grade will be lower by one full letter grade on your third adsence, and you will receive a "F" grade on the fourth adsence. If you are going to miss a class, you must contact the instructor via telephone or email ASAP. If a class is missed, it is your responsibility to get information regarding missed assignments and lectures from one of you classmates. Two tardy marks equal one absence, and three absences may result in failure of the class.
- Students are required to attend all classes, be on time, and remain for the entire class.
- Students who are absent for 3 classes will receive a grade of "F."
- Student who arrives 10 minutes after the start of the class will be considered late
- 2 late occurrences = one absence
- A student who arrives over 1 hour late or not returning from the break will be consider absent from the class
- An excused absence is still considered an absence